Pumpkins Nanny Agency provides a premier childcare service
Pumpkins Nanny Agency was established by Jane Shabani and Claire O'Connell.
With over 30 years combined nanny and nursery experience, plus 4 children between us, we understand the importance to parents of finding the right nanny, nanny share or mother's help for your children.
Having been nannies ourselves, and now being parents and employers, we understand the pressues and responsibility involved with caring for other peoples children, which is why at Pumpkins we personally meet all of our nannies so that we are confident that those we register meet the requirements needed.
What we offer
As part of our bespoke service we...
- Discuss your family's needs in depth
- Listen to your requirements and send selected CVs only
- Personally meet and thoroughly vet all candidates at our offices
- Carry out both verbal and written references on all candidates
- Are registered to carry out DBS checks and ensure that all candidates have a check dated within the last 2 years
- Supply contracts for all nanny roles including nanny shares and temporary roles
- Provide on going support through the search process and after employment commences
- Support with payroll services
- Support with legal queries through our legal team
Areas covered: Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford,Broxbourne, Hoddesdon,Welwyn, St Albans, Shenley, Radlett, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Harpenden, Royston, Stevenage, Letchworth, Potters Bar, Brookmans Park, Cuffley, Hadley Wood, Barnet, Borehamwood and Elstree as well as others.
We approached Pumpkins due to their reputation, and they certainly lived up to it. Both Jane and Claire are clearly very experienced and I found them very professional, whilst being honest, friendly and responsive. They prepared us well for the interviewing and it was invaluable to discuss it with them afterwards, to help us choose the right nanny to suit our requirements. The aftercare has also been excellent and it’s so reassuring to know they are there for any additional support.